INDEFIT LTD Terms and Conditions
Effective date: 12 May 2021
Terms of service.
- The agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the declaration section on the website sign up process or in park paperwork.
- Your membership enables you to train at any INDE-FIT venue, however when signing up you must designate a ‘home’ venue.
- You can transfer your home venue to any alternative venue that you will use the most.
- If you are mostly training at an alternative venue to your home venue, we may request that you transfer to that venue and pay the relevant membership fees at that venue.
- This agreement will become binding on you and us when you confirm your membership, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- You cannot transfer this agreement to any other person.
SUBSCRIPTIONS AND OTHER FEES
- The joining fee, if applicable and your first month membership are collected by Debit/Credit card from the commencement of your membership start date.
- You can upgrade your membership at any time by emailing our customer service team at: [email protected] or speak to the venue manager at the venue.
- Your second and subsequent subscription payment will be collected one month after you join and every month thereafter. Each payment made is non refundable.
- You can optionally request that your first payment is prorated until the end of the current month and any subsequent payments at taken on the 1st of each calendar month. You can select this payment option by emailing: [email protected]
- If any subscription is not paid, we reserve the right to contact you to redeem these funds. We also reserve the right to, upon written notice to suspend or terminate your membership until your membership fees are paid and up to date.
- You agree to inform us immediately of any changes to the membership details you provided to us.
- You can put your membership on-hold for a maximum of 3 months, after which your membership will automatically continue on your previous monthly rate. Please note that you must action the on-hold of your account at least 5 days prior to your subscription payment date. You can put your membership on-hold by emailing our customer service team at: [email protected]
- Please note, if you attempt to put your membership on-hold beyond 3 months, we may not be able to honour your previous membership rates in the event of a price rise happening during your on-hold period.
- Periodically, we may need to raise the price of our membership options. We will provide you with at least 1 month notice of any impending changes to our pricing and will be very clear about when you will expect the price change to happen to your subscription.
- You will have the right to cancel your membership during this period in accordance with our cancellation terms and conditions. If you choose not to cancel your membership, your membership will automatically be increased in line with the notice provided by us.
- You can cancel your membership by contacting our customer service team at: [email protected]
- You will need to provide your account details and what date you would like to cancel your membership from. Please note you will need to notify us 5 days prior to your next payment to enable us to cancel your membership before that due payment.
- Your membership will continue up until the selected date of cancellation, or the day before your next payment would have been due.
- Members must be at least 16 years of age or older.
- If you breach any terms of our agreement and we take no action or let you off, it will not stop us from enforcing the terms of this agreement at a future date.
- There may be rare occasions where we need to cancel a class at a venue of which you are a member. We will do our utmost best to inform you of any cancelled classes in advance. You will not be entitled to a refund of your membership if such an event occurs.
- If we decide to no longer run classes at your home venue, we will inform you at least 1 full month prior to the venue closure. We will offer you the opportunity to transfer your membership to another venue in the near vicinity, or if no local venue is available we will terminate your membership.
- We may met changes to the class timetables periodically during the year. We will give you 14 days notice of any permanent changes to our timetables that affect your home venue.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform our service to you that is caused by an event outside of our reasonable control.
- We include bespoke Personal training within our subscription packages and will not be liable for any payments and agreements made outside of this membership.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out by us with reasonable skills and customer care. Advice about your rights can be found from your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- This agreement is governed by English Law.
- We may cancel this agreement at any time if you are in breach of this agreement.
INFORMATION AND SUPPORT
- If you have any questions or complaints, please contact our customer service team via email at [email protected]